Our presence internationally
In the context of globalization, Cooper Pharma focuses part of its strategy on the international market, thus considering export as a vector of development and competitiveness.
Cooper Pharma has adapted its internal organization in order to create and maintain a synergy between its In-licensing and Out-licensing activities. Cooper Pharma, with its regional experience, can make its partners benefit from a broad distribution network deeply rooted in several countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Maghreb and the Middle East.
Our strategy is based on:
- A permanent upgrading of the manufacturing facilities
- Adaptation of products and services (marketing and medical support, product portfolio) to foreign markets
- Registration of the regulatory file according to both European and local requirements
- Commercial responsiveness
- Development of our own sales force in several African countries.
In 2013, Cooper Pharma opened a subsidiary called “COOPER INTERNATIONAL”, based in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates. This new subsidiary supports all export activities of Cooper Pharma in Saudi Arabia, Middle East and Francophone Africa.